Saturday, November 24, 2007

Give Thanks!

Here are a few of the things I am thankful for:

1- My husband, who is always striving to do God's Will for our family
2- My kids, who are growing up to be great adults.
3- The home that God gave us. May I never take it for granted and always use it to glorify HIM. 4- My mom, for not killing me in my teen years.
5- All of the friends that I have been blessed through the years, those still here and those who moved away.
6- My job, though frustrating at times, I know God has a plan.
7- My bed!! I love to sleep.
8- Food in my fridge. I remember times in my life when that wasn't the case.
9- Our 2 vehicles and no car payments. May they last a long while.
10- My brother and my sister-in-law. Without them, I wouldn't have my niece & nephew, whom I miss a lot!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I trust in Him and know He is always with me.


I am sure there is more, but for now, this is a good start....


One thing I wanted to do this Thanksgiving was get our family picture. Freddy used his camera last year and we got our picture taken in the backyard. This year, the weather was yucky so we didn't do it. Now I have to wait till Steph comes back home, which will be in 2 weeks. MAYBE


A cool thing that did happen is that Kaya (my cat) and Bella (Steph's puppy) look like they are trying to be friends. Bella wanted to play, but Kaya would only hiss at her. Then, later on, Kaya seemed to be searching for Bella. Still kept a distance, but the interest was definitely there!


Bella Looking for Kaya


Kaya looking for Bella

"I'm watching you, dog!"

If they had one more day together, I am sure they would have become buddies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bella is soooo cute! Im sure they will be friends!In a few weeks ill be home for more than 2 days and they will fall in sisterly love im sure of it!!
Nina