Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ok, Day 3 & 4

nothing too exciting going on with Bella. She is still pooping everywhere. She loves riding in the car, so I took her with me to the airport last night to pick up Freddy from his trip to Rhode Island. AT MIDNIGHT! I am tired, to say the least.
I had a weird thing happen to me on the way home from the airport. I was driving on I275 and I started having tremors/shakes. My whole body was trembling as if I was freezing, down to chattering teeth. But I wasn't cold. Freddy looked at me and asked "are you going to kill us?" I was working real hard at holding the steering wheel without shaking. I finally decided to pull over and have Freddy drive. I shook all the way home. It lasted 30 minutes. By the time it ended, my body was exhausted. I felt like I had ran a marathon, the muscles all over my body ached. I have no idea what it was, though the closest thing I can think of would be a seizure, except I never lost consciousness and I was able to speak (between shivers)...
This happened to me 6 years ago when we were living in the apartments while our house was being built. I didn't know why it happened then either...
I guess I should go to the doctor. But I feel that they probably will put me through a bunch of tests only to find out they don't know why it happened. That's a real pain and time I don't want to waste... Anyway, I figure if it happens every 6 years, I can live with it, right?

Well, I gotta go. Idol is on!!!

4 comments:

Dean and Mary said...

Val,
I would call the doctor and let him know that happened. You have a whole family that love you and they would be lost if anything happened to you. YOu have to take care of you so that you can take care of them.
Plus you have friends that care about you too.
Let us know what the doctor says.
Mary

Council Family said...

If you did that in MY house you would get ragged on for not seeing the doctor. I am on your side Val. Sure you and I are more likely to get to Heaven before everyone else, but hey....we don't have to wait in a doctors lobby looking at expired magazines of fishing and knitting.

Better yet....go see the Doc. I am thinking of taking up knitting and you could read the mag for me. Save me the embarrassment.

James

Kbear and Jman said...

Okay, after ready James' comments, I want to see him with knitting needles.......

V- 1 time is a fluke, two times........ of course, I am not one to talk. I had dizzy spells which drop me to the ground to keep from falling and never got seen for those.

Sounds to me like you are being a GREAT Grandma! Keep spoiling that puppy!~

K and J

Sheila said...

OK, can I just say "EEEWWW" about the pooping everywhere?!?!?!? TMI!