Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas to Fred


Fred has been wanting a flat screen tv for 2 years. We have gone to Best Buy more times that I can count and looked (drooled) over what they had, only to leave empty handed... He finally got one and it arrived this week. He got a deal at Costco. It's a 50" Panasonic Plasma... don't know much about tvs, but Fred likes it. I think it's suppose to be "our" Christmas present. But I have already caught him once calling it 'his' TV... I don't care. Either way, I can watch it.
Now, I need to paint the wall, since it's more exposed than before. After Christmas, we are going to need things on either side of it as it's going to have empty space. I will probably hang up family pics on the wall above it. So, this TV may have become a bigger deal that Fred had in mind. hehe

No comments: