Friday, April 17, 2009

things that make me smile

Laci posted a blog with this theme, and I thought I would give it a try.... of course, I don't have an adorable baby like her, but God has blessed me with other 'smile' opportunities...


1- my little student pretending to be the teacher at the end of the school day and seeing me in all of his manerisms and sayings.

2-another one of the kids (one who has driven me crazy lately) telling his big brother he was going to live with me because I needed a little kid.

3- making pet rocks with the class

4-watching my husband and James banter back and forth. I am glad Fred has a friend he can do that with.

5- playing in the snow!

6- my daughter and her baby (puppy) loving each other

7- my 23 year old son sending a picture via phone just because he knows I miss him so.

8- going to church Sunday mornings


Well, this is a good start... I'll keep making the list in my head

No comments: