Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Man!!


May 6th
Fred is 47 today. Yay!!!


The other day, I was hanging out with some co-workers after school. There was a lot of grumbling about their husbands or boyfriends. Once again, I was reminded how blessed I was to have Fred.
I truly don't know what my life would be like without him. It's been an amazing thing watching God mold and shape Fred into the man he has become since WAY back when we first met in 1982...

I know God has a great plan in store for my husband, and I am excited about being part of it.

Happy Birthday Fred!!!! OXOXOXO

3 comments:

Sheila said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED!!!!!

Miss you friend! REALLY wish we could afford to come and visit ya'll!

Council Family said...

wow--you met when I was 6 (I didn't turn 7 until Nov.)!! I love you man!! Happy b-day!

Kbear and Jman said...

YEAH FRED!!! Happy Birthday. :)