Monday, May 12, 2008

My boys

First of all, I want to say I had a very nice Mother's Day. the worship service was great, we went to Cheddars (my favorite!) for lunch, and all my kids were with me, which is quite a task with their weird schedules/lives.

Now Freddy: He completely surprised me & Fred with Lion King tickets. He said this should cover Mother's day, birthdays, valentine's day & christmas. I told him that I still want to be able to open something at Christmas, so he is getting me a lion king stuffed animal to remind of the tickets... :)
After lunch, the boy goes to Best Buy (his candy store) to look at car stereo systems with gps & dvd players. I told him that was a waste of money and he really shouldn't do that. Well, he didn't buy one... he bought a home entertainment system for his bedroom.






this is his 60in tv


ONE of the speakers of the home entertainment system


He has just about every technology "toy" a guy would want in his 10x12 room... that is one goofy boy...






Ok, then there's Andy: I meant to blog about this a couple of weeks ago but didn't get a picture...

He is now a "working man" and it took him a couple of paychecks for him to have the mentality that he doesn't need to save money, he should just spend it as it comes. (we are working on his knuckle-head) Anyway, he went to the mall to shop for some clothes. What he came home with was THIS:

this picture does not give the colors justice... they are NEON shiny! Oh, and he has a shirt to match too! He is so proud of his shoes & belt, he's only had them for a couple of weeks, but he's already hand cleaned them. I am hoping this is just a phase he is going through like when he was into the big "rhino" and "sean young" clothes back in middle school. I mean, there are bigger battles, you know? Now, if he wants to dye his hair ANY of these colors, I will put my foot down... :)

My kids make me smile!

5 comments:

Kbear and Jman said...

Aw Val, the hair will grow back......... let him dye it. :)

Looks like a great time.

Council Family said...

If his wardrobe gets any louder, you might want to turn him into the clothing police...Stacey and Clinton (TLC What Not to Wear).

AC

Anonymous said...

"my kids make me smile" but i rather not talk about my great daughter who drove and hour and a half both ways SICK to see her fav mom .. no, who cares about her anyway right??

The Nassars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nassars said...

O my goodness! I knew I was going to get flack for this! But may I remind you that I have posted MANY blogs specifically about you and your furry child. I have even done a slide show tribute to your life...
But for the record, you make me smile too and I miss you tons!!